Sunday, January 25, 2015

June 5, 2011: Tiger Swallowtails


My mom's lilacs had about 6 butterflies on it, so I, of course wanted to take some pictures and show Darcy, too. I showed Darcy until she went, "aaaahhh - a muh-kito!!!"

I got some nice pics, I'm saving the best for the art show in July - if you want to see them, you'll just have to go to the show! Here are some nice ones I will share, though:






Kevin started reading a new Michael Connelly book in the morning and by mid afternoon he had read almost 200 pages!

I took some pics around the cottage:


A very old stove. One burner is on (boiling) or off, no matter where you put the dial.


Some mugs from the old cottage.


Dragonflies and duck in the bathroom.


My mom's neighbor, Justine gave us this cart that her father made.


The Lake Perch...the Archie chair is right under that sign.


Cottage Road sign has a long history!

No comments:

Post a Comment